Terms of Service
Terms of Service – Better Equine®
The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 29545 Pleasant Valley Road, Paola, Kansas 66071. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Modification of Content - Better Equine® attempts to ensure that the Content on the Site is complete and current. As indicated in the DISCLAIMERS set forth below, Better Equine® does not guarantee that the information contained on the site will not contain errors, inaccuracies, or omissions or that such information will be up to date. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. We reserve the right to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to you, as Better Equine® does not have an obligation to do so. We may change, move, delete portions of, or add to the Site from time to time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders based on any error, inaccuracy, or omission on the Site, whether-or-not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is then canceled, Better Equine® will promptly issue a credit to your credit card.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The views expressed by individuals in relation to product reviews are their own and do not reflect the views of Better Equine®, its ownership or its employees. Offensive, lewd, discriminatory, or inflammatory language will not be tolerated and any attempt to post comments of this nature will be removed.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- See important sales and use tax information regarding tax you may owe directly to your jurisdiction: Better Equine® is not required to and does not collect sales or use tax in some state and local jurisdictions. Your purchase may be subject to use tax unless the purchase is exempt from taxation in your jurisdiction. Purchases are not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. Your jurisdiction may require you to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt by your jurisdiction. The tax may be required to be reported and paid on your individual jurisdiction's tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the relevant jurisdiction or by other means. The most likely source of the required forms and instructions can be found on your jurisdictions Internet web site or you may consult with your tax advisor.